Monday, February 9, 2009

The Future MRS. Meeks!



I was really busy toward the end of the week, traveling to Dallas Thursday and Friday and then I headed to Lubbock for one of the best suprises ever. One of my very best friends and bridesmaid in the wedding, Katie, got engaged to one of our very best friends Kevin. It was so AWESOME! I got into Lubbock Friday evening, and one of my other very best friends drove in from Amarillo. She had no clue that anyone was coming to town. Kevin arranged for everyone to be there for the big event. Her parents drove up from San Antonio and were able to witness such a spactular, freeze frame time moment! It was so much fun hidding the big secret from her. On Saturday morning, Kevin woke up early because he was nervous so Katee and I went to meet him for breakfast just down the street from Katie's house. Overall, she had no clue, and Kevin pulled off the biggest suprise of her life.




CONGRATULATIONS you guys we love ya'll!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment