Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I got a STEAL!

Today I went by the rental place on my lunch break to make the final decisions on my table cloths and get a final quote for the cost of them along with the tables, chairs, dance floor, and tents. When I went in a couple of weeks ago the, very very helpful, lady put together a quote for me with everything that I am going to need for the wedding. I was so excited to see that it was less than the first quote that I got. They are having a 50% off sale on the linens until February 14th if I pay for them by then. It saved a lot of money so I went by to day to get the final price so that I could tell my lovely father how much money I was going to need him to fund for these precious possessions. I ended up picking a very pretty royal/purple blue like color and a teal/blue color for the table cloths. The final price for 47 tables was $450! I was so excited I couldn't help my self. AND.... because I am booking a preferred vendor for he catering I get an extra 10% off my whole bill. The total for the tents, dance floor, tables, chairs, linens, lighting, bar, etc is about $5,600! WHAT A STEAL!

If you ever need rentals I would totally recommend them: AUSTIN PARTY CENTRAL

http://www.austinpartycentral.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment