Monday, February 2, 2009

"How many?!"..."OH, yes you heard me 13"

Tyler and I have 13 attendants a piece. This was really hard as we both have a lot of really close friends. I decided that I didn't want to pick a single person to be my maid or matron of honor so I decided that if you were married then you would be a Matron and if you were not married then you are a Maid. I just figure, you are important to stand next to me, and I love each and everyone of them so they all have their important job of being in the wedding. No one is more important than the other.

Bridesmaids:
Blake Heacock-Sister Maid of Honor
Hattie Sloane-Cousin Maid of Honor
Meryl Heacock-Cousin Matron of Honor
Chyla Mabry- College Friend Matron of Honor
Tonya Lane- College Friend Matron of Honor
Holli Hulme- College roommate/Friend Maid of honor
Amanda King- Childhood friend (will be a) Matron of Honor
Erin Mills- College Friend Matron of Honor
Jordan Hagerman- College Friend/Life long friend of Tyler Matron of Honor
Mindee Hernandez- Childhood Friend Matron of Honor
Katie Leigh- College Friend Maid of Honor
Katee Thornton- College Friend Maid of Honor
Mattie Mouton-Johnston-Life long friend Maid of Honor

Groomsmen:
JJ Brumley- Childhood Friend Best Man
Russell James- Brother
Ryan James- Cousin
John David Shannon- Cousin
Tyler Painter- Childhood Friend
Tyler Lane-Childhood Friend
Ben Steed-College Friend
Isiah Morgan-College Friend
Brad Pfile-College Friend
Travis Ponder-College Friend
Jonathan Gower-Childhood Friend
Tanner Hagerman-Childhood Friend
Kevin Meeks-College Friend

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for wedding blogs; yeah for getting married!! Looking forward to reading regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute blog!! (I'm totally stalking you from Erin's blog!)

    Congrats and have so much fun wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete